Our most common search themes:
Notable means worthy of comment. Noticeable means detectable.
NotableThe adjective notable means worthy of comment, worthy of distinction, celebrated, widely known, or esteemed. As a noun, it can mean a person of note.
- The award is for the volunteer who has made the most notable contribution to the development of netball at a local level.
- I would like to discuss some notable omissions from the text I gave you.
- Be respectful. He is a very notable fellow.
NoticeableThe adjective noticeable means detectable (i.e. sufficient to be noticed).
- The blue sheen in your hair is hardly noticeable.
- The difference in processing speed is very noticeable.