What Does "Mexican Breakfast" Mean?"Mexican breakfast" is an English idiom. It is a colloquial term that refers to a breakfast consisting of coffee and cigarettes. It is considered informal and possibly derogatory based on context.
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "Mexican breakfast" used in a sentence:
- After a late night out, all he had was a Mexican breakfast before rushing to work.
- She knew it wasn't healthy, but most days she subsisted on a Mexican breakfast.
- During his college days, he often relied on a Mexican breakfast when cramming for exams.
A Quick TestYou now know what "mexican breakfast" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?