What Does "Babe Magnet" Mean?"Babe magnet" is an English idiom. It means "a person, typically male, who attracts romantic interests with ease."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "babe magnet" used in a sentence:
- With his new car, he thinks he's a babe magnet.
- Ever since he made it big in Hollywood, he's been a real babe magnet.
- Being a rock star made him a babe magnet overnight.
A Quick TestYou now know what "babe magnet" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?