What Does "Badge Bunny" Mean?"Badge bunny" is an English idiom. It means "a person, usually a woman, who is attracted to men in law enforcement or similar professions."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "badge bunny" used in a sentence:
- She's known as a badge bunny because she's always dating cops.
- Some say he joined the force just for the attention from badge bunnies.
- It's a stereotype, but every precinct seems to know a badge bunny or two.
A Quick TestYou now know what "badge bunny" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?