What Does "Beer Muscles" Mean?"Beer muscles" is an English idiom. It means "false bravado or courage gained from consuming alcohol."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "beer muscles" used in a sentence:
- After he finished his fifth drink, his beer muscles started to show as he challenged everyone in the bar.
- Watch out for him when he's drunk; he gets those beer muscles and thinks he's invincible.
- She's quiet normally, but give her a couple of beers and her beer muscles come out.
A Quick TestYou now know what "beer muscles" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?