What Does "Cheesed Off" Mean?"Cheesed off" is an English idiom. It means "to be annoyed or frustrated."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "cheesed off" used in a sentence:
- I'm really cheesed off with the way he treated me.
- The constant delays are making the passengers cheesed off.
- She was cheesed off because her plans got cancelled.
A Quick TestYou now know what "cheesed off" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?