What Does "Chrome Dome" Mean?"Chrome dome" is an English idiom. It means "a humorous or playful term referring to a bald head."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "chrome dome" used in a sentence:
- Hey, chrome dome! How's the weather up there?
- He started calling himself 'chrome dome' after he lost his hair.
- Some people wear the chrome dome with pride, while others prefer hats.
A Quick TestYou now know what "chrome dome" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?