What Does "Corporation Pop" Mean?"Corporation pop" is an English idiom. It means "tap water."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "corporation pop" used in a sentence:
- I'm just drinking corporation pop; it's cheap and healthy.
- We ran out of sodas, so I had some corporation pop instead.
- Why buy bottled water when corporation pop is free?
A Quick TestYou now know what "corporation pop" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?