What Does "Does the Pope Wear a Funny Hat" Mean?"Does the pope wear a funny hat" is an English idiom. It is a humorous and sarcastic way to affirmatively respond to a question.
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "does the pope wear a funny hat" used in a sentence:
- "Do you like pizza?" "Does the Pope wear a funny hat?"
- "Are you going to the big game tonight?" "Does the Pope wear a funny hat?"
- "Did you hear about the big news?" "Does the Pope wear a funny hat?"
A Quick TestYou now know what "does the pope wear a funny hat" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?