What Does "Drive the Porcelain Bus" Mean?"Drive the porcelain bus" is an English idiom. It is a colloquial term meaning to vomit into a toilet.
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "drive the porcelain bus" used in a sentence:
- I drank way too much last night and ended up driving the porcelain bus.
- He felt so ill that he had to run to the bathroom to drive the porcelain bus.
- The food at the party was so bad that several guests ended up driving the porcelain bus.
A Quick TestYou now know what "drive the porcelain bus" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?