What Does "Forget to Take One's Medication This Morning" Mean?"Forget to take one's medication this morning" is an English idiom. It means "a sarcastic remark suggesting that someone is acting irrationally or unpredictably."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "forget to take one's medication this morning" used in a sentence:
- Did you forget to take your medication this morning? You're acting bizarre.
- Why is he shouting like that? Did he forget his medication this morning?
- You believe that conspiracy theory? Did you forget to take your medication this morning?
A Quick TestYou now know what "forget to take one's medication this morning" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?