What Does "Go Commando" Mean?"Go commando" is an English idiom. It means "to not wear underwear, especially under clothing."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "go commando" used in a sentence:
- She decided to go commando on her vacation to avoid visible panty lines.
- He joked that he was going commando because he couldn't find his clean underwear.
- They had a bet with their friends to see who could go commando for the longest period during the summer.
A Quick TestYou now know what "go commando" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?