What Does "Have More Money Than God" Mean?"Have more money than god" is an English idiom. It means "to be extremely wealthy or rich beyond imagination; to have an excessive amount of money and financial resources."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "have more money than god" used in a sentence:
- After winning the lottery, he suddenly had more money than God and could afford a life of luxury.
- Some business tycoons seem to have more money than God, with their vast fortunes and extravagant lifestyles.
- While she worked hard to achieve financial success, she didn't want to have more money than God; her goal was to make a positive impact.
A Quick TestYou now know what "have more money than god" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?