What Does "Hunger Sauce" Mean?"Hunger sauce" is an English idiom. It is an expression referring to extreme hunger or the desperate need for food.
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "hunger sauce" used in a sentence:
- After the long hike, they had worked up a hunger sauce and couldn't wait to eat.
- The children's stomachs growled, signaling their hunger sauce after a day of playing outdoors.
- Being stuck in traffic while hungry felt like a torture of hunger sauce.
A Quick TestYou now know what "hunger sauce" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?