What Does "Knuckle Sandwich" Mean?"Knuckle sandwich" is an English idiom. It means "a fictitious food item referring to a punch in the mouth."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "knuckle sandwich" used in a sentence:
- Keep talking like that and you'll get a knuckle sandwich.
- He threatened to give me a knuckle sandwich.
- She said if he doesn't stop teasing her, he's going to get a knuckle sandwich.
A Quick TestYou now know what "knuckle sandwich" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?