What Does "Marry the Ketchup" Mean?"Marry the ketchup" is an English idiom. It is a humorous term referring to combining two nearly empty ketchup bottles.
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "marry the ketchup" used in a sentence:
- Before throwing those bottles out, let's marry the ketchup.
- When cleaning up after the party, she started marrying the ketchup to save space.
- In some restaurants, they marry the ketchup at the end of the night.
A Quick TestYou now know what "marry the ketchup" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?