What Does "Poop Factory" Mean?"Poop factory" is an English idiom. It means "a humorous or playful term for the digestive system, where waste or feces are produced."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "poop factory" used in a sentence:
- After eating all that food, I'll be visiting the poop factory soon.
- He blamed his stomachache on the overactive poop factory.
A Quick TestYou now know what "poop factory" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?