What Does "Raccoon Eyes" Mean?"Raccoon eyes" is an English idiom. It means "dark circles or discoloration around a person's eyes, typically as a result of fatigue or lack of sleep."
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "raccoon eyes" used in a sentence:
- She had raccoon eyes after staying up all night to finish her project.
- His raccoon eyes were a clear sign that he needed more rest and sleep.
- The stress of exams left her with raccoon eyes that were hard to conceal.
A Quick TestYou now know what "raccoon eyes" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?