What Does "Rocking Horse Shit" Mean?"Rocking horse shit" is an English idiom. It is a humorous or colloquial term used to describe something as extremely rare or nearly impossible to find, often implying its scarcity or value.
Examples in SentencesHere are three examples of the idiom "rocking horse shit" used in a sentence:
- Finding vintage collectibles in mint condition is like finding rocking horse shit at garage sales.
- In the world of antique hunting, some items are as rare as rocking horse shit and can fetch high prices.
- His autographed baseball card was considered rocking horse shit among collectors due to its rarity.
A Quick TestYou now know what "rocking horse shit" means, but are you good at English idioms? Let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?