Personal PronounsThe following page has learning games and example sentences using the following 7 words from the "personal pronouns" category:
Pairs: getting ready...
- Your mission is to pair pictures with their correct titles in as few a clicks as possible.
- Click on a card to turn it. Next, try to find its partner by clicking on a second card. (If you fail to find a match with your second click, both cards will turn again.)
- This is a memory game as well as a vocabulary-learning game.
- Click on your first card to start. Good luck!
a pronoun used to refer to a female person or thing
- She is my sister.
- She likes to read books.
- She has a pet cat.
- She is a talented musician.
- She loves to travel and explore new places.
- She believes in the power of kindness.
a pronoun used to refer to one or more people, regardless of gender
- They are my friends.
- They play soccer every weekend.
- They enjoy going to the movies.
- They are my best friends.
- They have a passion for environmental conservation.
- They always support each other.
a pronoun used to refer to a group of people, including the speaker
- We are a family.
- We go on vacations together.
- We love spending time with each other.
- We are going on a road trip this weekend.
- We should work together to achieve our goals.
- We value diversity and inclusion.
a pronoun used to refer to the person or people being spoken to
- You are my neighbor.
- You can come over anytime.
- You have a nice garden.
- You are doing a great job!
- You should take some time to relax and unwind.
- You have the power to make a difference.
a pronoun used to refer to a male person
- He is my teacher.
- He teaches math.
- He is very knowledgeable.
- He is an accomplished scientist.
- He enjoys playing the guitar in his free time.
- He believes in the importance of education.
a pronoun used by the speaker to refer to oneself
- I am a student.
- I like to draw.
- I enjoy playing video games.
- I am excited about the upcoming trip.
- I hope to learn new skills and grow as a person.
- I want to make a positive impact on the world.
a pronoun used to refer to a non-human entity or object
- It is a small puppy.
- It likes to chase its tail.
- It is very cute.
- It is a beautiful day outside.
- It's important to take care of our environment.
- It can be challenging to understand complex systems.
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?